Swift accurate chipper blade grinding
The Chippermaster has been developed, using Bernhard’s extensive history of precision blade sharpening, to meet the needs of the most demanding user, grinding chipper blades efficiently and accurately to within thousandths of an inch.
With its fine tolerances and ability to produce any desired angle, the Chippermaster ensures that chipper machines can be kept in perfect working order.
With our new auto in-feed mechanism you are in control of how much metal is removed from chipper blades. The stone feeds into the blade automatically – set the blades up and walk away. Chipper blade grinding has never been easier, faster or more accurate.
- NEW Auto in-feed feature for a fully automatic grind
- Simple to set up and use
- Accurate grinds within thousandths of an inch
- Simple angle indicator positions chipper blades of any size to any desired angle
- Grinds single and double sided chipper blades singly or in sets
- Choose flat or hollow ground results
- Coolant dispersal and debris separation
- Health and Safety compliant, safety guard with internal illumination as standard
- Precision machine for accurate grinding of chipper, shredder and similar recycling blades, singly or in sets up to a combined, mounted grind length of 40” (1016 mm), restoring manufacturer specified angles
- Weight: 847lbs (385kg)
- Size: 81" L x 36½" W x 55" H (2050 x 925 x 1390mm)
- Length and width include clearance for swing of control column
- Allow 75" (1900mm) height for guard when open